Cridling Stubbs Village Hall

 

Home

Location

Cridling News

Village Hall

Village Diary

Parish Council

Village History

Educational Charity

Contact Details

Wood Hall

Neighbourhood Policing

Useful Links

 

 

Drawing reproduced with the kind permission of Carolyn Mortimer

 

Cridling Stubbs Village Hall was a Methodist Chapel built in 1876.  It was sold to residents of Cridling Stubbs in 1959 and became a registered charity in 1963.  A management committee made up of trustees of the charity administer the day-to-day running of the hall and its finances.

 

The hall is used on a regular basis for Cridling Stubbs Parish Council meetings, village events and Christmas events.  It can also be hired for private functions such as children's parties, funeral teas or discos. Selby District Council use it as a polling station for both District and County Elections and it is the designated Community Rest Centre should there be need for residents to evacuate their homes in an emergency.

 

Anyone who would like to help in the village hall, cleaning, gardening, repairs etc please contact the Management Committee by clicking here to send an email.